Student Visa → Work Visa → Resident Visa

To study in Canada, as an international student, you may need a study permit. For details on how to obtain a study permit, please visit:

After you graduate, the Post Graduate Work Permit Program (PGWPP) may allow you to stay in Canada to work for up to an additional three years, working towards permanent residency.

For full details about this program and the Post Graduate Work Permit, please visit:

Also, if the graduate international student is married, the spouse or common-law partner may be eligible to work temporarily in Canada for the same period of the student visa, please visit:

'A Few Good Minds' Blog

For a taste of what Beedie School of Business students are involved in both inside and outside of the classroom, please check out our student blog:

Program Information

For detailed information on our Full-Time MBA, please visit: About MBA

To set up a meeting with an admissions advisor, please contact